Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'm Here

In spite of that 3:30 a.m. wake up call, my trip to DC was uneventful. I'm so glad I did catch that early morning flight Tuesday morning instead of waiting for a later flight that would have caught the storms around Chicago. When Peggy and I got to the hotel we waited for our room and then went to work doing USWD preparation work.

Wednesday, the staff did lots of little detail things and the day seemed to go on forever. I was certainly ready to bed.Now, we are halfway through the first day of IMS. Christine and Claudia opened the space this morning with a convening question "How can we learn from each other around the world to enhance our leadership and administratiave skills. The topic I posted was "Making Communication Skills Open." A great conversation followed and it was fun to get to know some others interested in finding new ways to help others finds ways of enhancing skills. The next "space" that I attended was "What Could Happen If Leaders could accredit other Leaders?" Another interesting conversation.

Now that I've done my first blog at conference I need to get back to the IMS activities--just as soon as I learn how to sent this message. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home